Monday, October 29, 2007

swim to a song

i just ordered this snazzy waterproof mp3 player. i am very excited to start swimming again after a year and a half hiatus. with my addiction to music, i've decided that using this sweet device will help me stay motivated and enjoy working out that much more. i'm excited.

if you have any ideas about good workout songs for a playlist, i'd be more than open to any suggestions!

7 comments:

  1. Loving the blog!! So glad you started! I love that you are taking this opportunity to start afresh and allow everyone to see the you that you have become over the past 18 months. There is so much you have to offer--so let the unleashing of the redefined Jordan begin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to what Magoo said - and what a snazzy MP3 player!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing. I love seeing you so happy and ready to take on the world. Thanks for the "Date" last night, I had a blast! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. hurray! good for you ms. mp3. i love you so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jordan! welcome home! it was so fun to see your blog and get caught up with your life! sounds like you're doing well. be in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jordan! Love your new blog! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I love a good blog and an MP3P as much as everyone. Swock on, Jordie, Swock on.

    ReplyDelete