I had been thinking about getting a haircut for a while. Sometimes you just need a change, and when everything else seems stuck in neutral, you chop off 10 inches of hair. I knew I wanted it short (not as short as it is, but I'll get to that), but I wasn't exactly sure what I was going to do with it. Trust in the stylist, I guess. I was really excited when the woman cutting my hair said if we took a little bit more that I was thinking we could donate it to Locks of Love, so I said go for it. My hair grows like mad, and there so much of it! I was so pleased that someone else will get to use some!
Ava got a fancy birthday haircut too, and Sarah was kind enough to take some pictures of us. Can you see how short it is? I'm not always fond of pictures by myself but I was really pleased with how they turned out.
This one is my favorite. And we discovered that my face has this crazy ability to look really, really different depending on the direction you are looking at it from.

This was our attempt at artistry. I actually think it is a really cool picture. See that weird double dip think my tongue is doing? Can you do that? Also, I really am making noise, but I'm not really yelling. More of just an "aaahh" like I'm filming a bad take in an even worse horror movie. And I was shaking my head back and forth, so I'm impressed that she caught this.
Loads of fun, playing model. More fun was watching Brenna throw play food in the street and have to go inside with Bryce. No wonder Sarah was excited to have an adult model for a change :) Thanks Schristor for the pictures!



i love love love these pictures! your haircut is gorgeous! you look totally faboo
ReplyDeletea#1 The background you picked for your blog is PERFECT.
ReplyDeleteb#2 You look gorgeous in these pictures because you ARE gorgeous.
c#3 I want you to come back and visit me ASAP.
LOVE YOU!