I love KFC because they serve mashed potatoes. Startling revelation, I know. I was in a fantastic part of town (yeah, sarcasm comes in the form of italics) and was waiting in line when the person in front of me ordered dog meat. Yike. I wasn't aware KFC served man's best friend. I had ordered my mashed potatoes when the person behind the counter said to the person behind me in line: "dog meat or light meat?" that I realized what was going on.
anyway, life apparently is busy enough to distract me and make me think KFC is now KFD (get it? Kentucky Fried Dogs. I crack myself up). But I'll try to, I don't know, write something remotely interesting/important/informative next time.
Oh, and I don't advocate the eating of pets...even if I don't like dogs.

KFC's mashed potatoes are AMAZING!! I got some of my friends hooked on them too. thanks for getting ME hooked on them! you are also amazing, more amazing than the potatoes in fact.
ReplyDeleteI want more updates!!
ReplyDeleteYour KFD story was pretty stinkin' funny, and I too LOVE the mashed potatoes. They are one of the few things I ate while pregnant.
okay, you crack me up. i love the dog on the tray
ReplyDeleteNew business opportunity - MFP let's develop the business plan. I love you Jordan and the way your mind works.
ReplyDelete